Summer Camps + Clinics
Keep Kickin Soccer is proud to offer another Summer of Half Day Camp options for youth players! Directed by Keep Kickin owner Mike Broncati and Pro Staff, players can expect a developmental, fun, safe, and unique experience alongside their peers. Through an organized and creative way we help nurture all players desire to learn and make lasting friendships while focusing on the technical, physical, and mental aspects of the game. Join us this Summer at Keep Kickin Soccer Camps!
All Camps will follow the State of Connecticut and City of Norwalk camp guidelines. Families can expect the following safety measures tin all of our Summer programs and camps.
- Temperature Check Upon Arrival.
- Disinfection of ALL equipment before and after each session.
- Groups no larger than 10-15 players.
- Social distancing when possible.
- Daily health checks for all staff.
- No communal eating or drinking environments.
- Routine disinfection of restroom facilities throughout the day.
Week 1: June 22 – 26
Week 2: June 29 – July 3
Week 3: July 6 – 10
Week 4: July 13 – 17
Week 5: July 20 – 24
Week 6: July 27 – 31
Week 7: Aug 3 – 7
Week 8: Aug 10 – 14
Week 9: Aug 17 – 21
Week 10: Aug 24 – 28
Week 6: August 10 – 14
Boys + Girls Grades K – 8
Session I: 8:30am – 12:30pm; Monday – Friday
Session II: 1pm – 5pm; Monday – Friday
$200 per week
Unfortunately due to the environment caused by COVID-19 we will not be hosting full day camps this year. If you would like your son or daughter to participate in both morning and afternoon sessions please call/email us at:
203-857-1210 or Training@KeepKickinSoccer.com
- Professional Staff
- Private Bathrooms, Shade Area, + Private Property Setting
- Camp T-Shirt
- Athletic Trainer on-call
- Raffles, Competitions, + Guest Appearances
- Love – Learn – Live The Game
8:30am: Drop off
8:45am: Intro & Break Into Groups
9:00am: Technical Circuit
10:30am: Snack, Raffles, & Brain Games
11:00am: Small Sided Games
12:00pm: Daily Challenge Games
12:30pm: Cool Down + Quick Chat
1:00pm: Drop off
1:15pm: Intro & Break Into Groups
1:30pm: Technical Circuit
3:00pm: Snack, Raffles, & Brain Games
3:30pm: Small Sided Games
4:30pm: Daily Challenge Games
5:00pm: Cool Down + Quick Chat