433 Recplex Overview
433 RecPlex brings lower Fairfield County youth, adults, and families an environment where development, passion, and competition is paired with community.
From the tighter field size which pushes athletes to play and think faster, to the lounge area where parents and siblings can watch from above, 433 RecPlex is a top class facility.
- Located at 346 Main Ave Norwalk, CT.
- Climate controlled 80′ x 40′ Turf Field.
- Full Strength & Conditioning Gym.
- Parent/Spectator viewing lounge & observatory loft.
- Centrally located between the Merrit Parkway and I95 in Norwalk, CT.
- Abundant parking (over 150 spaces).
- Sky lights over turf field as well as natural light in lounge areas.
- Team locker room
- Powernet barriers allow for splitting the field in halves for position specific training sessions.
- What sports, teams, companies, ages, and events can use KK Complex?Anything you can think of! Soccer, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Baseball, Football, Softball, Corporate Events, Yoga, Parties, Movie Nights, etc. From Toddler play dates to Adult Soccer Leagues, we can accommodate it all!
- What should we know about the field?The field is perfect. From our high grade turf, the high-tec score board, the smaller size field to develop skills more rapidly. We have it all covered. We encourage 4v4 for soccer groups. Other sports can utilize as they see fit.
- What about the observatory deck, lounge, & entertainment area?This is what sets us apart. Our observatory deck offers a complete view of the whole field, TV's, concession stand, and a seating/work area. Next to the lounge we have a game room where kids can hang out during their siblings practices. We have the whole family covered!
- What about non-sports groups?Not to worry! Our lounge and game room can be converted into Conference rooms, Party rooms, Movie Nights, Happy Hours, and anything else you can think of. The use of the field and lounge areas can be rented as one for a completely private setting as well!
- Cancellation PolicyCancellations must be done 72 hours in advance in order to not be charged for a full session. Health related cancellations must be done at least 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule, though make-ups are not guaranteed depending on the season.